Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 725g Base: Butter or margarine
- 1000g Bird's Cheesecake Crumb Base
- 800g Filling: Bananas (mashed with lemon juice)
- 25ml Lemon juice
- 3000ml Cold milk
- 900g Bird's Cheesecake Filling Mix
- 500g Bird's Butterscotch Angel Delight Mix
- For the base: Melt the butter or margarine in a saucepan, add the Bird's Cheesecake Crumb Base and heat gently, stirring continuously, until moist and golden brown. Press lightly in to four 25cm x 35cm (10 x 14) tins. Allow to cool.
- For the filling: Place the mashed bananas in a bowl fitted with a whisk, add the cold milk. Gradually add the Bird's Cheesecake Filling Mix and Bird's Butterscotch Delight on a slow speed. Scrape down and whisk on medium speed for 2-3 minutes, or until thick and creamy.
- Pour the cheesecake mix over the cheesecake base. Chill until set.
- Cut in to portions and serve.