Homepride Spicy Beef Meatballs
Homemade meatballs baked in Homepride Spicy Arrabiata Sauce.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Serving Size: 185gg
- 2kg Beef mince
- 100g Dried breadcrumbs
- 200g Onion (finely chopped)
- 50ml Vegetable oil
- 2kg Homepride Arrabiata Sauce
- Place the beef in a mixer and select the paddle attachment .
- Add the onions and breadcrumbs and mix on a medium speed until the mixture becomes sticky (approx 3 minutes).
- Mould the meatballs into equal 25g balls (the mix should make 92 meatballs).
- Gently pan fry the meatballs in the oil until they begin to brown.
- Transfer the meatballs to an ovenable dish and pour over the Arrabiata sauce.
- Bake at 180c for approx 15-20 minutes, or until the meatballs are fully cooked through.
- Serve with rice and a selection of vegetables.