- 50ml Vegetable oil
- 100g Onion (finely diced)
- 500g Turkey mince
- 300g Homepride Chilli Sauce
- 10 - 7” Tortilla wraps (approx 50g each)
- 200g Mozzarella (grated)
- 100g Sour cream
- In a large non stick pan, sauté the onion in the oil.
- Add the turkey and cook until all the turkey has browned.
- Add the Chilli Sauce and cook for approx 10 minutes, or until the turkey is fully cooked.
- Warm the wraps, either in a microwave, oven or hot cupboard.
- Sprinkle 20g cheese down the middle of each wrap.
- Cover with approx 90g of the mince mix.
- Spoon over 10g sour cream, roll up and serve.