Honey & Ginger Chicken Thigh Skewers
Chicken thigh, taken off the bone, marinated in Sharwood’s Honey & Ginger Sauce, skewered and then either baked or grilled.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Serving Size: 500gg
- 3kg Chicken Thigh Meat (off the bone and cut into approx 4cm pieces)
- 500g Sharwood's Honey & Ginger Sauce
- 50g Spring Onions (finely sliced)
- 25g Sesame Seeds (lightly toasted)
- 1.5kg Sharwood's Medium Noodles (cooked)
- Marinade the chicken in the sauce for 4 - 12 hours, covered and in the fridge¬†(the longer you marinade, the more flavour will impart).
- Skewer approx 115g of the marinated¬†chicken onto either a wooden or metal skewer (the recipe should make approx 30 skewers)
- Either bake in the oven at 180c for approx 25 mins or grill until cooked through and golden brown.
- Garnish with slices of spring onion and toasted sesame seeds and place on a bed of Sharwood's noodles.
Soak your wooden skewers before using; this will prevent splinters and burning.