- 3kg Pork Ribs
- 1kg Sharwood's Honey & Ginger Sauce
- Coat the ribs in the sauce and place in an ovenable container, covered with foil (or lidded).
- Marinade for between 4 and 12 hours (the longer you leave these the more flavour they will take on).
- Braise in the oven for 1 hour at 180c (keep covered).
- Remove the foil and continue cooking for 15 mins at 200c. Serve with the sauce.
For a starter, cut the ribs in half prior to marinading and serve 200g per portion (the above recipe will give 20 portions at 200g)