Luxury Fruity Flapjack
McDougalls Flapjack with luxury dried fruits
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Serving Size: 100 approxg
- 1500g McDougalls Flapjack mix
- 1 Red apple(cored and chopped)
- 150g Apricots(dried, ready to eat)
- 100g Dried Cranberries
- 100g Sultanas
- 50g Each Poppy,Pumpkin,Sunflower and Sesame seeds.
- 1 Orange (zested and juiced)
- 1tbls Honey
- Place the McDougalls Flapjack mix into a mixing bowl fitted with a beater, add all the other ingredients keeping back 10g of each of the seed for the topping,and mix on SLOW speed until all ingredients are incorperated into a moist mix.
- Place the mixture into a lined 25cmx35cm(10x14) tray and level out. Sprinkle the remaining seed onto the top of the flapjack and gently press them into the surface. Bake at170c/325f/Gas mark3 for 30 minutes until the flapjack is just starting to brown around the edges.
Cut the flapjack into portions whilst it is still warm in the baking tray.