- 40ml Sunflower Oil
- 2kg British Lamb (leg or loin; diced)
- 10g Cornflour
- 100g Soy Sauce
- 20g Red Chill (finely diced)
- 400g Red & Yellow Peppers (sliced)
- 300g Onion (finely diced)
- 1kg Sharwood's Black Bean Sauce
- 1kg Cooked Rice or Noodles
- Mix the cornflour and soy and marinade the lamb for 30-60 minutes.
- Panfry the lamb in a little hot oil for 2 minutes
- Add the onions and chilli and continue frying for a further 2 minutes
- Add the peppers and fry for 2 minutes
- Stir in the black bean sauce
- Serve with rice or noodles
Ensure the oil is hot when cooking the lamb, as the cornstarch will help seal in the marinade and juices.