McDougalls Luxury Cookies
Chunky cookies muffins using McDougalls luxury plain multi-use muffin and cake mix
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Serves: 8 Cookies
Serving Size: 75g
- 500g multi mix
- 25g whole egg
- 75g Margarine
- Place the McDougall’s Plain Multi-Use Muffin & Cake Mix into a mixing bowl. Select the beater attachment.
- Add beaten egg and Margarine and mix on SLOW for 1 minute on slow speed; scrape down. Mix for 1 minute on SLOW speed until a dough is formed.
- Roll the dough in a sausage shape into grease proof paper. Place into the fridge to chill for 20 - 30 mins.
- Cut disks of the cookie mixture and place onto non stick baking trays.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 185°C/360°F/Gas Mark 4.5 for 10 -15 minutes. (Oven temperatures are for guidelines only as appliances may vary).