- 500g multi mix
- 180g whole egg
- 150g oil
- 100g water
- 100g frozen raspberries
- 70g White chocolate chips
- 50g McDougall’s crumble mix
- Place the McDougall’s Plain Multi-Use Muffin & Cake Mix into a mixing bowl. Select the whisk attachment.
- Add oil, water and egg in a single liquid addition on Slow speed over 1 minute; scrape down. Mix for 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Finally mix over 1 minute on medium speed, whilst adding the white chocolate chips.
- Add raspberries; fold in using a spatula. Try not to split or burst the fruit where possible.
- Scale off as desired, 85g (3oz) or 120g (4 oz) into muffin cases. Top the muffin batter with a little of the McDougalls crumble mix
- Bake in a preheated oven at 185°C/360°F/Gas Mark 4.5 for 25-30 minutes. (Oven temperatures are for guidelines only as appliances may vary).