- 30ml Vegetable Oil
- 100g Red Pepper (1cm diced)
- 100g Onion (1cm diced)
- 500g Quorn Pieces
- 500g Canned Chopped Tomatoes
- 1000g Sharwood’s Korma Sauce
- Chopped coriander for garnish
- Sweat off the onions & peppers in the oil for approx 5 minutes.
- Add the Quorn and fry for a further 3 minutes or until it just starts to brown.
- Pour in the Korma sauce and the tomatoes and bring to a simmer for approx 15 minutes.
- Serve with Basmati Rice.
If you think the sauce is to thick, add approx 100ml of water to the recipe above.