Sharwood’s Red Thai Vegetable Curry
Chunky mushrooms & sweetcorn with red peppers and onion in Sharwood’s Red Thai Sauce, finished with spring onion and coriander.
Prep Time: —
Cooking Time: —
Serving Size: 210g
- 30ml Vegetable Oil
- 150g Red Pepper (finely diced)
- 150g Onion (finely diced)
- 300g Mushrooms (quartered/roughly chopped)
- 300g Baby Corn (2cm/roughly chopped)
- 1200g Sharwood’s Red Thai Sauce Chopped coriander and spring onion for garnish
- Sweat off the onions, peppers in the oil for approx 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and corn and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Pour over the Red Thai Sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Garnish with coriander and spring onion and serve with Sharwood’s noodles.
Why not switch between your favourite seasonal vegetables.