Sharwood’s Thai Green Curry with Spinach & Squash
Spinach & butternut squash in Sharwood’s Thai Green Curry with green lentils, toasted coconut & coriander.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Serving Size: 160g
- 400g Butternut squash (15mm dice, part boiled)
- 400g Spinach Leaves - washed and trimmed
- 100g Green lentils (canned & drained)
- 1kg Sharwood's Thai Green Curry Sauce
- 20g Fresh Coriander l - chopped
- 50g Desiccated coconut - toasted
- In a large saucepan, bring the Thai Green Curry sauce to a simmer.
- Add the part boiled butternut squash, lentils and spinach.
- Heat through and serve with Sharwood's noodles.
- Garnish with toasted coconut & coriander.
Serve with Jasmine rice. Also delicious with butternut squash, courgettes, leeks and mangetout.