- 10 Chicken supremes (wing bone in, skin on)
- 200g Sharwood’s Tikka Paste
- 200g Natural yoghurt
- 2ltrs Boiling water
- 150g Bisto Chicken Gravy Granules
- Make the marinade by mixing together the Tikka Paste and the yogurt. Rub all over the chicken supremes, cover and chill for 4 – 12 hours.
- Place the chicken on a suitable roasting tray (do not overlap) and into a preheated oven at 180°C.
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through, then remove the chicken from the tray and place to one side to rest.
- Heat the roasting tray on the top of the stove and pour in the boiling water to deglaze.
- Stir in the Bisto Chicken Gravy Granules until thickened and then pass through a fine sieve, into a separate pan, and keep warm.
Marinade the chicken for 4 -12 hours for a fuller flavour.
Serve one chicken supreme per portion with chunky chips, seasonal vegetables and a jug of spicy gravy.