- 1.5kg Sharwood's Medium Egg Noodles (cooked & refreshed)
- 200g Oyster Mushrooms (sliced)
- 200g Baby Corn (sliced into 1cm pieces)
- 300g Mixed Peppers (red, yellow & green peppers, sliced)
- 300g Onions (diced)
- 100g Bean Sprouts
- 1kg Sharwood's Chow Mein & Chinese Mushroom Sauce
- 50g Spring Onions
- Coriander to Garnish
- In a little sunflower oil, pan fry the onions, peppers and baby corn for 3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and bean sprouts and continue cooking for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir in the noodles and cook for a further minute.
- Add the sauce and heat through.
- Serve, garnished with spring onions and coriander