- 500g McDougalls Multi Use Chocolate Muffin & Cake Mix
- 180g whole egg
- 100g sunflower oil
- 180g water (half hot, half cold)
- 10g Instant Coffee Powder
- Cocoa powder & icing sugar for dusting (sieved together)
- Fully dissolve the coffee in the hot water and then add the cold water.
- Place the oil, coffee water and egg into a mixing bowl.
- Add the McDougall’s Chocolate Multi-Use Muffin & Cake Mix and select the whisk attachment.
- Mix on a slow speed for 1 minute; scrape down. Mix for 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Scale off at 96g into muffin cases.
- Bake in a preheated commercial fan oven at 175°C, fan speed on low (Oven temperatures are for guidelines only as appliances may vary), for 35 minutes (or until fully baked).
- Remove the muffins from the tins, whilst still hot and place on a wire rack
- When cool, dust with a little cocoa powder/icing sugar mix and serve