Strawberry Cheesecake (1970′s)
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Serving Size: 83g
- 140g Bird's Cheesecake Crumb Base
- 90g Butter or margarine
- 450ml Cold milk
- 75g Bird's Cheesecake Topping Mix
- 75g Bird's Strawberry Angel Delight
- Whipped cream
- 10 Strawberries
- Melt the margarine or butter in a saucepan and stir thoroughly into the Bird's cheesecake crumb. Press lightly into a 25cm (10 inch) spring form cake tin. Chill
- To make the Cheesecake topping place the cold milk into a mixer bowl fitted with a whisk attachment. Blend the Bird's cheesecake topping and Bird's Strawberry Angel Delight on a slow speed for 30 seconds, scrape down and then whisk on a high speed for 1 minute.
- Spread the topping over the crumb base and chill for an hour before serving.
- Remove the Cheesecake from the tin and place on a serving plate. Decorate with whipped cream and strawberries.
Why not try a different flavour of Angel Delight such as raspberry or white chocolate.