Thai Style Beef
Beef cooked in Sharwood’s Thai Green Curry sauce and a Thai style paste.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Serving Size: 140g
- 1.5kg Good quality Beef - thinly sliced
- 50ml Vegetable oil
- 225g Onion - diced
- 50g Fresh Coriander
- 50g Fresh Ginger - grated
- 100g Spring Onions
- 2 Limes - juice only
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 800g Sharwood's Thai Green Curry Sauce
- 150g Coconut Milk
- Heat a small amount of oil in a wok and fry the onions for 2-3 minutes, add the beef and flash fry until browned.
- Place the coriander, ginger, spring onions, lime juice and garlic into a food processor and blend to a paste.
- Add the paste to the beef and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the Sharwood's Green Thai curry sauce and the coconut milk, bring to the boil then simmer until the beef is tender.
Serve with Sharwood's medium noodles or Jasmine rice. You can also make this dish with either chicken breast or thigh meat.