Thai Style Salmon
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 1500g Salmon diced 30mm
- 2Q Limes - juice and zest
- 2Q Red Chillies - chopped
- 2Q tbsp Plum Sauce
- 50ml Sunflower Oil
- 225g Spring Onions - shredded
- 600g Homepride Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinade the salmon in the lime juice and zest with the chillies and plum sauce for two hours.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a wok and pan fry the salmon (take care not to break it up too much).
- Add the spring onions and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir through the Homepride Sweet Chilli Sauce and heat through.
Serve on a bed or rice or Sharwood's Egg Noodles