Turkey & Vegetable Soup
A turkey’s not just for Christmas and at less than 3% total fat, this recipe makes for a great start to the new year!
Prep Time: —
Cooking Time: —
Serving Size: 350g
- 1kg Cooked Turkey Meat (skin removed)
- 200g Potatoes (cooked until soft and drained)
- 400g Seasonal Vegetables (cooked and drained)
- 2lts Water
- 50g Bisto Chicken Bouillon
- Black Pepper & Parsley for Garnish
- Place the turkey, vegetables and potatoes in a pan
- Cover with water and bring to the boil
- Add the boillon, stir and simmer for 10 minutes
- Adjust the seasoning with black pepper and serve.
For a rich and thick soup, simply puree the soup.
If your using fresh turkey, boil in the stock for a further 10 minutes, prior to adding the vegetables.