- 50ml Vegetable oil
- 200g Onion (finely diced)
- 100g Celery (finely chopped)
- 300g Carrots (finely diced)
- 600g Mixed peppers (20mm dice)
- 900g Homepride Chilli Sauce
- 200g Kidney Beans (canned, washed and drained)
- 200g Branston baked beans
- 25 - 7” Tortilla wraps (approx 50g each)
- 1250g Homepride Chilli Sauce
- 400g Cheddar cheese (grated)
- In a large pan, sauté the onion, celery, peppers and carrots, in the oil, until soft.
- Add the Homepride Chilli Sauce and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add both the kidney and baked beans.
- Warm the wraps, either in a microwave, oven or hot cupboard.
- Cover each wrap with approx 100g of the mince mix.
- Roll up the wraps tightly and place side by side into a large baking dish.
- Cover the wraps in 1250g Chilli Sauce, then sprinkle over 400g of cheese.
- Place in a preheated oven (180c) and bake for approx 20 – 25 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.