- 40g Butter or Margarine
- 40g Plain Flour
- 425ml Milk
- 50g Grated Cheese
- 10 Quorn Sausages (each cut into 10 pieces)
- 1000g Homepride Creamy Tomato Sauce
- 250g Broccoli Florets, blanched
- 250g Sweetcorn
- 10 Ready made pancakes (20cm diameter each)
- To make the cheese sauce, melt the butter in a pan and sprinkle over the flour. Heat gently for 1 minute and then gradually stir in the milk. Simmer for two minutes stirring, until the sauce thickens. Remove from the heat and stir in the grated cheese.
- Combine Quorn sausages, Homepride Creamy Tomato sauce, broccoli and sweetcorn in a bowl.
- Fill each pancake with the filling, roll up then place in a large rectangular baking dish.
- Cover the Pancakes with a layer of cheese sauce.
- Bake in a preheated oven 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6, for 30 minutes or until the Pancakes are hot and browned on the top.
Serve with a green salad As an alternative make the pancakes using Homepride Tomato and Basil sauce.