- 545g Plain Multi mix
- 193g whole egg
- 161g oil
- 107g water
- 75g halved walnuts
- 200g grated carrots
- 2 ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- 75g sultanas
- Place the McDougall’s Plain Multi-Use Muffin & Cake Mix and spices into a mixing bowl. Select the whisk attachment.
- Place the Multi mix and spices into the mixing bowl first.
- Add oil, water and egg in a single liquid addition on SLOW speed over 1 minute; scrape down. Mix for 4 minutes on MEDIUM speed.
- Finally mix on SLOW speed for 1 minute, whilst adding the carrots, walnuts and sultanas.
- Scale off as desired loaf tin, ideally lined with greaseproof case.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 185°C/360°F/Gas Mark 4.5 for 30 – 35 minutes minutes. (Oven temperatures are for guidelines only as appliances may vary).